facebook

The Appalachian article

by: AGD FOREVER

Hey y’all! I’m just hopping on here before someone else does to talk about the article The Appalachian just released about Alpha Gam. I’m just here to let y’all know... our chapter is going nowhere. We are still on this campus and we are still strong. Let’s all be nice and show the meaning of Pan Love, we would appreciate the support from other chapters as we work towards making sure we are united and everyone who has made offensive comments and breaks chapter rules despite their political orientation is removed from our chapter. We love the Greek community and hope y’all love us back! That’s all!

Posted By: AGD FOREVER
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oh   

Honestly this could have happened to any of our chapters and that’s so embarrassing. Greek life NEEDS to change.

By: oh
by: noApr 24, 2021 8:01:33 AM

Um, I don’t think it would happen to us... -A Kaydee

By: no
by: you’re wrong!Apr 24, 2021 1:00:23 PM

ms. kaydee i have heard numerous members of your organization say the n word in songs don’t go acting all high n mighty now girly

By: you’re wrong!
#2  by: Aphi   

Pan love forever!!!!🤍💚❤️

By: Aphi
#3  by: A   

AGD is an embarrassment to app state Greek life. What happened to zero tolerance?

By: A

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.