facebook

adpi's reputation

by: Transfer

I'm an adpi at another school where Greek life is huge. I know that Greek life isn't as big here and I get that but what are ADPi's like on campus? Do they like to go out a lot or are they just kinda there?

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: um   

They are pretty rude and think they're better than everyone else. I've met one that was nice to me. So, yea, that's them.

By: um
#2  by: no   

Every sorority has some girls that are stuck up. adpi is one the classiest, prettiest sororities on campus (along with KD of course) and they go out about as much as any other sorority. App isn't exactly the most fun college on earth or the most greek-friendly so..

By: no
by: crash&burnDec 10, 2013 2:35:59 AM

ADPi blows at ASU these days... uptight and desperately need to lose the notoriously terrible attitudes...you're doing college/life all wrong

By: crash&burn
#3  by: lol?   

From a guys perspective they're the hottest sorority on campus and like to have fun while staying classier than all the other sororities.

You won't get an honest ranking because all of the people hating on ADPi are girls that either didn't get a bid or are jealous

By: lol?
#4  by: Phrat   

Stuck up don't bother

By: Phrat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.