facebook

pnm fees :)!!!!!

by: pnm

I’m confused on how dues work. I heard that they can be up to $1000. Do we have to pay that every semester or is that for the whole year??

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: neer   

Pretty sure it’s per semester so $2000 all together

By: neer
by: duesJul 1, 2020 11:33:13 AM

2 sororities are all inclusive and are about that. But most are only a couple hundred each semester. You’ll get more info on that after you sign up for recruitment!

By: dues
#2  by: app state   

I think it’s per semester. So you are looking to pay about $1000+ per semester. So yeah $2000 a year

By: app state
by: roll neersJul 1, 2020 7:27:30 PM

False lol

By: roll neers
by: truthJul 1, 2020 8:02:37 PM

what is it then lol?

By: truth
by: see above Jul 1, 2020 8:05:35 PM

the person above explained it. only alpha phi and zeta are that expensive. the others are about 300-500 a semester.

By: see above
by: PanloveJul 1, 2020 8:49:04 PM

lol not if you include new member initiation fees then they are all almost the same around $1000.

By: Panlove
#3  by: money   

It’s more whenever you are a new member. Look to pay around $800+ your first year each semester. New member initiation fees are expensive.

By: money
#4  by: neer   

They can be up to 700+ per semester. I know crazy!!! I thought they were per year when I rushed lol.

By: neer
#5  by: cheaper   

They’ll be cheaper this year since there won’t be mixers or functions

By: cheaper
#6  by: hiii   

dues range some organizations are a few hundred like I think dz , chi o , aopi , sig kap and adpi aren't to bad but zeta and alpha phi will be around 1,000 each semester so closer to 2000 a year. remember the first semester will be the most money and then go down

By: hiii

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.