facebook

Initiation hazing???

by: ConcernedPNM

Since this is anonymous I’d thought I’d ask, HONESTLY has anyone in a sorority been hazed AFTER accepting bid and going through new member “education”? I’ve heard about two girls dropped off into a field and left to find their way back (??) and were kidnapped! Also, alcohol being involved in some cases...
After accepting a bid, has anyone been hazed? It’s concerning to hear and def off putting.

Posted By: ConcernedPNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

I haven’t, my org is very strict about the no hazing policy. I have heard of some other orgs hazing tho

By: Hi
#2  by: Honestlee   

None of them haze anymore like they did in the past - you will be fine

By: Honestlee
#3  by: true   

ADPI and Chio and sometimes KD do

By: true
by: Oh NoooJul 1, 2020 10:48:01 PM

How hard? What kind of stuff is to be expected?

By: Oh Nooo
by: lolAug 8, 2020 12:26:28 AM

lol adpi doesn’t even let members have paddles. you’re silly if you think they haze

By: lol
by: lolAug 8, 2020 3:11:25 PM

hope you're skinny if you join adpi, otherwise you'll be expected to lose the weight

by: lolAug 8, 2020 5:12:25 PM

No sorority hazes at app. Also you do not have to have a certain body type or be a certain weight to get into “top tier” sororities. App does value based recruitment not looks based.

by: anxiety Aug 8, 2020 9:22:09 PM

And this is why I have major anxiety on whether I should rush.

By: anxiety
by: lolAug 8, 2020 11:15:13 PM

please do not feel anxious about hazing when it comes to rushing at app!!! APP states Greek life is so chill compared to big southern schools it is a very welcoming and warm environment!!

by: FactsAug 15, 2020 8:03:55 PM

Not true

By: Facts
#4  by: Hazing    

NO ORGANIZATIONS haze on this campus ! Please do not think this will happen to you and don’t let it keep you from rushing you will be completely fine anything you hear is just a rumor

By: Hazing
#5  by: Greek ASU   

Hazing of any kind is not tolerated. Don't be afraid to join because if hazing, I'm a senior and never have experienced any form of hazing.

By: Greek ASU
#6  by: sorority gal   

i have not heard of any sorority hazing on campus. my organization would NEVER. joining an organization is about love, unity, and acceptance. not fear & hazing.

By: sorority gal
#7  by: Truth   

Your gonna get hazed a little bit it happens everywhere, made stick to the robot club or something if that’s not for you...

By: Truth
#8  by: anony    

as a girl in of these alleged "hazing orgs", dont worry at all it isnt true

By: anony
#9  by: Nope!    

I have been in a Srat for a couple of rushes and I have never heard of girls being hazed. Although after getting your big, you usually get invited to go out? And that’s obviously consented.

By: Nope!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.