facebook

duckpond

by: Observer

What was everyone's thought on duck pond? Which sororities looked the best?

Posted By: Observer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sydneyg   

ZTA looked the best. Alpha phi was the worst. Everyone else fell between the two.

By: Sydneyg
#2  by: perry   

i loved aoii's matching shirts. alpha phi did suck.

By: perry
#3  by: Honestly   

Everyone looked great and all of the Potential New Members were so excited to be there!

By: Honestly
#4  by: HappyAppy   

ZTA looked better than anyone out there. I think they caught everyone off guard. Alpha Phi needs to get there life together. SK and AOPi looked great, Chi O looked like they threw themselves together after rolling out of bed, ADPi and Phi Mu just kind of existed. DZ...no comment.

By: HappyAppy
by: HappyAppySep 6, 2013 3:03:27 AM

Oh and i forgot KD was even out there so...theres that.

By: HappyAppy
#5  by: taz   

I was pleasantly surprised by phi mu, they are starting to get some hot girls and their average weight seems to be going down

By: taz
#6  by: wannagogreek   

Okay so first of all, ZTA is new on campus so that sucks. Alpha Phi was by far the best. every girl I talked to was so nice and friendly. DZ.... KD was alright. Sigma Kappa and Chi O looked real messy. I hear ADPI was good at the school as well.

By: wannagogreek
#7  by: Alpha Phi?   

Have you been hiding under a rock? Aphi does not kick everyone's ass at recruitment every year. Kappa Delta and ADPi do. Get it right.

By: Alpha Phi?
#8  by: lol   

nobody likes adpi because they suck

By: lol
#9  by: Deedlebug   

I actually thought AOII looked great with their lettered shirts! They seem to be really sweet women and were most improved sorority last year!

By: Deedlebug
#10  by: heyaopi   

get off of here aopi and stop self ranking. you make it so obvious with mulitiple mosts about aopi. no one likes you even phi mu and dz are above you get off campus already

By: heyaopi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.