facebook

junior pnm

by: Transfer Student

Do any girls rush as juniors? I'm hoping to rush, but I won't be able to transfer in until this (Sophomore year) Spring semester. I believe I read online that you cannot rush unless you have 12 credit hours already at App, meaning I wouldn't be able to rush until my Junior year. Is that too late? Or am I likely to be cut from recruitment?

Posted By: Transfer Student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: kek   

Yes of course you can! That may be the case at some universities, but a lot of the girls we see in recruitment come in as freshman in the Fall and that's definitely not a deciding factor!

By: kek
#2  by: YES   

Yes rush!!! I promise it will be worth it

By: YES
#3  by: truth   

honestly juniors get cut most of the time

By: truth
#4  by: okay....   

A lot of sororities don't mind upper classman, but do keep in mind that you may be cut from some on the basis that you are older....So, assuming you're a great girl who would be awesome for any chapter, don't get your feelings hurt if some drop you.

By: okay....
#5  by: PNM   

I'm in the exact same boat as she is! So we are more than likely going to get cut from a lot of sororities going through rush because we are juniors?

By: PNM
#6  by: KatieB21   

Might as well try and see! You never know where you will belong and meet great friends!

By: KatieB21
#7  by: ????   

So if I transfer in as a sophomore next fall I have to wait to rush?

By: ????

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.