facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Allegheny College - AC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: sodumb   

Listen - for any girl to be interesed in posting ANYTHING on this site means that they themselves are in a sorority and thus promoting themselves on this site/ degrading other chapters. For any girl interested in joining any of these sororities - do yourself a favor and get off this site. It's all completely biased, self-promoting, false info. Anyone posting negative comments on this site should be ashamed of themselves.

By: sodumb
#2  by: leave   

The list of comments about greek life sororities are so atrocious and inaccurate on all accounts. It's so disappointing to see how people truly are when granted anonymity. If you are interested in greek life, go through recruitment with an open mind and disregard this website. Not only is it giving greek life a bad name, it's degrading the girls involved in it. As for the girls posting on this website, you should be ashamed. Please, grow up and just stop. At this point, number one just shows who is online the most, so it certainly isn't a proud spot to hold.

By: leave
#3  by: seriously   

I agree with the post before me. Obviously no sorority is going to say anything nice about any other sorority so what is the point? this website it so petty and anyone who posts on it has an agenda.

By: seriously
#4  by: Pathetic   

So I found out about this website this break and couldn't believe people were participating in this. Its obviously just a place for people to self-rank and make up random crap about other sororities to make them look bad. I find it pretty sad that girls who are actually considering rush would even look at this site!

By: Pathetic
#5  by: Disgrace   

This website is a disgrace to the greek community at allegheny. Every sorority has something different to offer therefore should not be ranked in any particular order. Go into recruitment with an open mind and you will find the right place! love your letters.. don't hate on others!

By: Disgrace
#6  by: ATTN   

Kappa and Alpha Chi, great top two choices. Stop bashing each other you are both on everyone's pref list always and offer women great things. I know recruitment is stressful but it always works out in the end. Everyone gets the one they want. Love your letters & don't hate! I love both these amazing groups of women!

By: ATTN
#7  by: GO GREEK!   

GO GREEK! Ignore this site...its honestly just a few members of greek life partaking in this...there is no order you will find the sorority that best fits you!

By: GO GREEK!
#8  by: Rankings?   

I don't think sororities can be ranked in any particular order. Everybody is different and looking for different things. It is not accurate to say that a specific sorority is always first, because in some cases that could be somebody's last choice or third. Look at a sorority for what it has to offer instead of what some people consider the "best" because it most cases that isn't true.

By: Rankings?
#9  by: Message to Theta   

Please stop self ranking your sorority. You're making your entire sorority look like a joke, its very VERY obvious. Thank youuu

LOVE,
The rest of Greek Life

By: Message to Theta
#10  by: Seriously   

If you are interested in going Greek, ignore this website. The notion of ranking sororities is a joke in itself. Obviously the people in each sorority think that they are number one and rightfully so. They found that sorority to be most appealing to them and, subsequently, joined it. But this doesn't make it an excuse to put down other people. Please think about it before you go to bash a sorority. We all have friends in other sororities and it's not fair to them to put them down because of wanting to be in first in the rankings. The negative comments are getting out of control. While I would prefer that nobody used this site whatsoever, can we at least stop being rude to one and other? There is no real ranking because a ranking of the sororities is a personal opinion. Just because a few people leave comments on here doesn't give them the right to decide the order. Thanks.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.