facebook

just curious

by: Pnm

I know everyone says axo is a bad sisterhood but I felt like they might be the ones getting the best girls based on my friends rushing with me. How do you think recruitment will go? Who do you think will ge the best pledge classes? Who should be the most worried? Are you nervous? Someone told me there were less girls signed up this year so everyone was worried because the pool of best girls was even smaller. Just curious of how it is in your side.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority   

The biggest mistake PNMs make is to choose a sorority based on superficial reasons. I PROMISE, you will drop within a year if you choose a sorority because you think they are the most popular or prettiest!! I have seen it wayy too many times. This is what happens with AXO, they put the prettiest faces forward and girls LOVE them for it. PLEASE, choose a sorority based on the girls in the chapter and the sisterhood. Who cares if they arnt the prettiest, as long as you feel comfortable and at home, you will get the most out of your sorority experience.

By: Sorority
#2  by: Actually    

It looks like we'll have way more pnms this year than the last few years

By: Actually
by: ????Sep 11, 2015 10:10:56 PM

How many PNM s are there?

By: ????
by: Uhh...Sep 13, 2015 2:36:51 PM

False, last year= about 400. This year= about 250.

By: Uhh...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.