facebook

number of girls

by: new member

Does anyone know about how many girls are signed up for rush and how many each chapter is taking in in each PC?

Posted By: new member
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answers   

So, now that registration is closed, how many? What is quota? How will it be determined?

By: Answers
#2  by: pleasee   

we need some answerrrssssssss

By: pleasee
#3  by: Answers   

On the day of picnic (3 days before deadline) some sororities were claiming that there were 250 girls signed up, but one said that that wasn't true and the day of the picnic we really only hit 200. That being said, I think they were hoping for 50 more girls to sign up and that's probably about how many there are in total. I'm not sure about quotas, but I asked a girl during the picnic how many people normally don't get bids and she said that last year (400 girls signed up), if not counting the girls who suicide or the ones who drop out, about only one girl didn't get a bid.

By: Answers
#4  by: lol   

lol one girl

By: lol
#5  by: Umm...   

It might have been one girl that didn't get a bid, but there are a lot that get cut by a lot of houses for philanthropy and pref round. So, they are only left with 2 or even 1 house for philanthropy and either drop because of it or don't make it to pref round.

By: Umm...
by: So...Sep 13, 2015 9:30:46 PM

When you say "a lot" that get cut, approximately how many is that?
Why are they typically cut? Is quota determined by the numbers on the first day or the pref day?

By: So...
by: Umm...Sep 13, 2015 10:13:00 PM

I am not sure how many but between 20 to maybe 40. I can't say the reasons why they are cut, there are too many reasons. I believe quota is set from the number of girls that go to the pref parties.

By: Umm...
by: Well..Sep 14, 2015 1:59:10 PM

Exactly. That's what I said. Not including the ones who dropped or suicide. Who cares if you get dropped from other houses? It only takes one.

By: Well..
by: meSep 14, 2015 4:12:57 PM

Most girls are cut because of their grades. Each sorority has a gpa requirement (2.5-2.7 ish) stated in their bylaws.

By: me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.