facebook

sk good or bad?

by: NewGirl

how do yall feel about SK? Are they involved. They're all so sweet but I feel weird about rushing a new chapter

Posted By: NewGirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: joe   

They're okay need to get involved a bit more

By: joe
#2  by: Hey   

New sorortiy on campus so they're trying to make a name. It will take time but go in with an open mind and honestly just listen. They might have more to offer than another sorority

By: Hey
#3  by: Honestly   

Irrelevant.

By: Honestly
#4  by: Sigma kappa    

hey, this will be the first fall semester we are on campus as a chartered sorority. I just wanted to put some input from the inside on this post. We are not irrelevant and we are going to be involved this year finally. We had to take a little bit to get settled in and finally get a house and everything of that sort. But sigma kappa will be more involved and doing the same things as the other sororities starting this semester. I just wanted to let you know. Do go in with an open mind, we have already done a lot behind the scenes but the great part of being new is that we don't have a reputation yet. Which honestly is great. But go in with an open mind! :)

By: Sigma kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.