facebook

i love zta but should i even bother?

by: PNM

i really like Zeta from what I've seen but I hear they're about to get kicked off campus and stuff so is it even worth preffing them? Or should I just not bother?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

If you want to take the risk then go for it. But keep in mind that if you go them and drop you will need to wait a full year to get a bid from another sorority, IF you are able to get a bid.

By: Tbh
#2  by: Hey   

Forget what you've heard go in with an open mind. Lots of rumors spread during this time so unless you've heard such a thing from someone who is actually within Greek like your Rho gamma I wouldn't listen to it.

By: Hey
#3  by: axd   

Not sure if they are getting kicked off, but many have dropped.

By: axd
#4  by: Omg   

Lmao they are not getting kicked off, they had a lot of transfers and a huge graduating class

By: Omg
#5  by: K   

If they were getting kicked off they wouldn't be going through recruitment

By: K
by: Not TrueSep 11, 2015 11:32:47 PM

That's not true. Just because you're on the verge of getting kicked out doesn't mean anything. Nationals will let you go through recruitment, but they can still get kicked out. They have to turn in things and a bunch of paperwork to get evaluated. And then, nationals will tell you if you can stay or not. So actually nobody will know until they have to leave. That's not saying they will or say that they won't. The fact is that you can still go through recruitment and then get kicked out right after.

By: Not True
by: TruthSep 12, 2015 12:07:28 AM

This is very true. And the poor girls that go ZTA either way will have strict rules and limited everything since nationals is keeping a close eye on them. On probation you are walking on thin ice, is one thing goes wrong the chapter is lost and the new girls won't be in a sorority anymore. I wouldn't risk to pref them.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.