facebook

rec letters

by: PotentialPNM

I am late to the game on deciding whether to Rush at UH, but as soon as school started I could tell that the girls I would want to be friends with are all greek. Now I have regrets about deciding against it earlier in the summer! I have definitely done my research as far as rush and everything that goes along with it. Generally rec letters are basically required to give you any chance at all at a larger Texas or SEC university, but I know UH Rush is not as large as the others. If I got a few rec letters for the ones I know I can get from a connection would that give me any chance at all? I have a pretty good GPA and I'm like cute enough so I was really just concerned with what effect the rec letters would have on my chances. I really want to rush and find a sisterhood!

Posted By: PotentialPNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @potentialpnm   

Yaaaay!! I'm so happy that you've decided to go through recruitment! It's such fun experience. Me personally, I didn't have any rec going through recruitment and I found the house perfect for me. Although I didn't get any, it never hurts to get as many as you can. Best of luck!! :)

By: @potentialpnm
by: PotentialPNMAug 26, 2015 6:50:37 PM

Yay! I'm so relieved lol!

By: PotentialPNM
by: Yass!Aug 28, 2015 1:24:19 AM

For sure!! I didnt have any rec letters either, at all and I got called back to every house that I wanted. So its definitely not a big deal :) just sign up, you seem like an awesome and prepared person! Haha

By: Yass!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.