facebook

lunch with zta and axo

by: New Coog

A ZTA and an AXO asked me to go to lunch, but I haven't replied. Should I go? Or will this look bad? Or does that mean that they'll give me a bid now? HELP!!

Posted By: New Coog
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hm   

It'll look bad on you if other sororities find out and could affect your chances of getting into another sorority. Although if you know you only want to go zta or axo be our guest

By: hm
#2  by: mh   

If they care that much, then you shouldn't look at those other sororities

By: mh
by: kJun 20, 2015 11:31:38 AM

^that doesn't mean they care that just means they are dirty rushing

By: k
by: duhJun 22, 2015 9:24:55 AM

Or the original post is making it up to make the top two sororities look bad. They don't do that. Nobody really does that. And like who would jot on over to GR to ask a question like that? Our board isn't even active enough. She could have gone to lunch with both sororities, gone on a ten day vacation, and had plastic surgery to remove a second head by the time anyone replied. Please! People think!!!!

By: duh
by: SeriouslyJul 22, 2015 3:21:54 PM

Love the last comment. People are just pretty gullible sometimes.

By: Seriously
#3  by: greek girl   

it is actually called "Dirty Rushing" so if another sorority were to find out then an infraction will be filed against the chapters. But just go into it with an open mind, all of the sororities are equally amazing, have great philanthropies and wherever you feel the most comfortable is where you should feel at home.

By: greek girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.