facebook

my apology

by: oh three

I would like to apologize for my comments that I have previously made on this forum. they were disrespectful and uncalled for. I would like to specifically apologize to pi kappa phi and kappa sigma. My intent was not to disrespect your organizations. I thought mistakenly that the community would appreciate my humor that was vulgar in nature. I have had classes with individuals in these organizations and they were in fact decent and good people as am I. I spoke with a member of one fraternity who became concerned with some of the topics of our conversation his name was Sam Stilley to whom I also apologize, I didn't know any better. I hope that the UH community and the Greek community will accept my apology. I also hope that we will if possible become friends. I like you guys. you make me laugh and scare the hell out of me at the same time. once again I apologize to you all for my bad behavior and I hope that you accept my apology, it is sincere. In addition I have a tendency to push people away in order to protect my emotions, I am working on this.

Posted By: oh three
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oh three   

Also I would like to clarify that the post from December 7 was not me. It was from a copycat seeking to keep the drama going.

By: oh three

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.