facebook

sorority rankings

by: houstonfrat

Bottom: Chi O/Phi Mu- even with both on the rise, they are still considered bottom. Could see improvement because of more girls interested in rush.
Middle- DZ/DG- interchangeable at this point; DZ is rising, DG is falling.
Top- AXO/Zeta- prettiest girls, most involved.

Posted By: houstonfrat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ha   

I would switch DZ and Phi Mu. Phi Mu got a good pledge class. DZ is just a Hispanic sorority now. Yeah, they have numbers, but it's not really quality..

I agree with everything else. But I wouldn't say AXO and ZTA are involved. They don't participate in anything. They just go to parties and drink with every other guy in Bayou.

By: ha
by: Well...Nov 29, 2014 10:57:00 AM

Lets see. ZTA just finished their huge Pink Ribbon campaign. Bascially the entire month of October. Then turned around and placed second in DZ Gong Show the next week. Then Homecoming. And other things. Can't speak for Alpha Chi, but I know I have attended lots of ZTA events. So...you just sounds a little jelly.

By: Well...
by: HonestlyDec 9, 2014 9:13:42 PM

I believe all our sororities have a great level of diversity. You actually have no idea WHO wrote the previous post, so please quit acting like a junior Nancy Drew. Thanks.

By: Honestly
#2  by: Hmmm   

Almost perfect but I would def switch Phi Mu and DZ. Looking at the girls next to each other Phi Mu has more better looking and fun girls, and don't just hashtag "best sisterhood" they actually have it

By: Hmmm
by: uhmDec 12, 2014 12:55:43 PM

If Phi Mu really has the "best sisterhood" they wouldn't be switching their bigs every month.

By: uhm
#3  by: lol   

Hmmm thats hilarious. Phi Mu is dead bottom. Id even go as far to say below Chi Omega. At least those girls are sweet. Think you have such a great sisterhood when in reality if anyone goes on yalls social media pages all I ever see is the same girls. Hiding anyone? Stay in your lane Phi Mu. You're not fooling anyone.

By: lol
by: CoogDec 31, 2014 12:38:52 AM

Honestly everyone's sisterhood needs work. AXOs are notorious for gossiping and messing around with each other's boyfriends. DG has cliques like no other. ZTA has a pretty bad retention rate.

By: Coog
#4  by: Seriously?   

I know yall think DZ and DG are on the rise... but the truth is that the ChiHoes are middle tier and because of their increased volume due to rush, outnumber all of you sororityty females from AXO ZTA & PhiMu. So if anyone is claiming top tier, let us first see their 2015 spring rush class before yall start a cat fight with nancy drew jr up there..

By: Seriously?
by: well....Dec 24, 2014 12:34:34 PM

I don't think DG is on the rise. I think they are declining in popularity. I also think Chi O has los of great girls who are sweet and pretty. However, quantity does not equal quality. We aren't like some major Greek schools were great quality girls somehow get lost in the shuffle and don't get a bid. It happens, but not as much as other places. So AXO and ZTA and DG don't NEED to take numbers to make quota. Quota is not really a THING here like at other places. So numbers are kinda irrelevant when you know the top groups can cut heavily and don't care an incredible amount about huge numbers. Now for the groups that don't even come close to quota, this is a completely different story.

By: well....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.