facebook

zeta legacy

by: Legacy

My mom was a Zeta at Bama but I've always wanted to go to either UH or TAMU, so I decided to do my research on my possible sisters here. What type of girls are in Zeta at U of H? Please help meeeeee!

Posted By: Legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

UH greek life sucks. TAMU is way better and zeta there is good.

By: lol
by: Well...Oct 25, 2014 11:11:08 AM

ZTA here is awesome. It is definitely one of the top groups. UH Greek life is growing. And honestly TAMU Greek life is a joke compared to UT, SMU, TCU, Tech and others. They think they are so selective...bahahaha. If you want to go to TAMU then go there. I personally have never cared for them or their atmosphere. If you come here, you will have fun. If you go there, same if that is what you want.

By: Well...
#2  by: zeta   

Zeta at UofH is top tier, their sisterhood is really good and they always stick together. Greek life at UofH is definitely growing and getting better and better each year, fall 14 had the biggest recruitment class UofH has ever had.

By: zeta
#3  by: ^   

if you are a zeta and want to transfer to a texas school, I would pick UT, TXST, TCU, or TAMU. All of those have a way better greek system than UH and Zeta is a top sorority at all of those schools.

By: ^
by: Huh?Nov 18, 2014 10:55:39 PM

TXST? Really?

By: Huh?
#4  by: @Huh?   

yeah, texas state. can you not read very well? they have a greek system that is good, but is about to blow up. every sorority has giant million dollar houses and all the fraternities are all in progress of building theirs. i transfered here from UH and am so glad that i did.

By: @Huh?
#5  by: Yes   

I can read. Their system is not impressive, nor is their school. We are all happy you transferred there also. Please don't ever consider yourself to be in tier with SMU, TCU, Baylor, TTU, and most especially UT. Most don't even put TAMU in with those. TXST will always be a second level party school. Peace out.

By: Yes
#6  by: Are yall serious?    

ZTA at UH has a very bad reputation for sleeping around and girls dropping out because they couldn't handle the cattiness of their sisterhood. If you are a decent girl DO NOT JOIN ZETA!!

By: Are yall serious?
by: HmmmDec 9, 2014 9:11:43 PM

I believe they initiated almost their entire pledge class. So...lies, you know. Lots of fraternity sweethearts and honors students, etc.

By: Hmmm
#7  by: greeeekkk   

ZTA's ars fun pretty party girls and a lot of them are very friendly with guys but not all. If you can handle a party crowd then yes zta is ok for you

By: greeeekkk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.