facebook

Rushing at UH: don’t do it

by: RUSH SZN

If you’re looking for a typical sorority experience DON’T RUSH AT UH. Trust me, save yourself the money. These girls are all horrible and get a big ego from being in Greek life at UH because they all know they wouldn’t get attention elsewhere. If you want to join a sorority that badly, go axo if anything. They’re the closest to being like a typical sorority but don’t have too high of hopes going in. There’s a reason Greek life isn’t big here. The same goes for frats. They’re all just sad honestly

Posted By: RUSH SZN
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: geed   

If you didn’t get a bid to where you wanted just say so🤣 transfer and go be miserable somewhere else

By: geed
by: new yorkDec 8, 2023 5:17:59 PM

u really be dumb. everyone gets a bid during formal recruitment ya dingbat, u aint a prize or anything special, sweaty......

By: new york
#2  by: lol   

this is so real LMAO don’t let the salty sorority girls who would get dropped if they rushed anywhere else convince you otherwise

By: lol
#3  by: agree   

So true greek life has been going downhill for a while now. These sororities might seem like they have a lot to offer at first but they are all just very messy behind closed doors. Greek like at uh is not worth it imo

By: agree
#4  by: Hi   

Yea couldn’t agree more.. I wish I never joined my sorority they are all just a bunch of mean girls. I’ve wasted thousands of dollars these past two years on bs. I thought that greek life not being big here was gonna be a good thing but they are all just weirdos who make u feel bad for being normal

By: Hi
by: so true bestieDec 16, 2023 3:48:39 AM

1000000% with you, someone else here said they make u feel bad for being normal and it's so true! I hate toxicity period! Ain't nothing gonna make me pay for so-called sisterhood!!! This ain't the sisterhood I paid for and can go spend my money going out to midtown & other fun places instead! I hate superficial women too, there is more to life than being hot and conventionally attractive. And I'm fine as hell so Ion need dat drama

By: so true bestie
#5  by: dropped   

To whoever reading this, drop the process now while you have the chance. You will be miserable and be forced to pay thousands to be around girls that are fake to you. These chapters are nothing like they make it seem during rush. They are ALL phoney. Don’t let anyone convince you otherwise.

By: dropped
#6  by: old axo   

Yeah the AXO’s specifically are so so fake. I was a initiated member that would get many comments from so called sisters on my posts and would say hi on campus but the second I dropped, half of them unfollowed me 😂
It’s all for show, don’t be surprised if they bully you out or are toxic

By: old axo
#7  by: EX Z   

I got dirty rushed by girls who promised we would be best friends and sisters for life. It wasn't until I saw what was truly behind closed doors that I didn't vibe with, they love cocacola and I got pressured into taking part in 0rgi3s. Dropped and never want to look back again. I am a stem major and want an actual career, not become a trophy wife or sugar baby like most of them are.

By: EX Z
#8  by: TX children's hospital budget   

Message that was deleted twice on a certain srats page: "Oh so y'all have a Greek rank budget now????? The supposed site y'all tell us doesn't exist hahahaha. Y'all trippin, give the money to Texas Children's or being nicer to sisters who were mistreated and ostracized instead of Greek rank. The deleted comment was to share how awful the HQ is towards current sisters and sisters that want to drop. HQ sucks at communicating. Does not listen to members concerns about why they drop alpha Pi (they sure r gr8 about enforcing the rules selectively. They tout that "we have to listen to HQ" BS!!!!! y'all break hella rules that y'all want and let your faves get away w/ anything). HQ will find and tack on hundreds of $$$ that you supposedly owe before you drop. It ain't it here sis. Recruitment is fake and the stuff y'all do to sisters won't be hiding forever. Alumnae do not come around for many reasons!!!!"

By: TX children's hospital budget

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.