facebook

Sorority rankings

by: freshman

As an incoming freshman, what houses are considered top?

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by:    

first of all get off greek rank and the truth is no sorority here is actually top, greek life is small and rush is uncompetitive. no girls here would be in sororities at SEC. everyone gets a bid here so just join the house you fit in with the most.

By: …
by: WellAug 6, 2023 12:14:25 PM

This is partially true, but plenty of the sorority women could be in good sororities elsewhere. Our Greek life here is just not all consuming like some schools.

By: Well
#2  by: mike oxlong   

zta and axo are the traditional sorority girls. pretty girls that kinda all look the same and top house. i’ve never met a zta or axo who were mean to me to my face and their feeds are so slay

dg would be next! sweetest girls i’ve met through greek life! i feel like they are rlly genuine overall

dz is meh. some of them are super sweet and i love the dz friends i’ve made but there are some actives that are super messy especially with frat relations so be warned. i’ve also heard of a lot of girls dropping soooo

phi mus are sweet but irrelevant. some of them are messy with bottom tier frats but overall they’re meh

xo is extremely messy with frats and with sisters. they’ve def tanked over the last few years and i’ve heard they’ve had a LOTTTT of girls drop

By: mike oxlong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.