dg’s theme is basic but looked really cute
dz went hard!!! the rave theme was so cute
phi mu… was bears??
chi o ?????? looked boring and lame af

Posted By: rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bid day Baby   

Zeta and Phi Mu’s ranking were really cute. The bear and Jean themes are really trendy right now and haven’t been done at UH yet so that’s a win for both of them.

AXO was classic with the colors but haven’t actually seen much of it. Looked cute. You can never go wrong with doing a theme of your colors.

DG doing cowboys/western is just boring because it’s so overdone and AXO did it a few years ago already. Common knowledge that you don’t repeat themes within 5-8 years of another chapter doing it. But DG tends to copy other people’s past themes so makes sense.

CHIO was at least original for hpc so that’s cute but I think the execution of the idea wasn’t great. Seemed all over the place and really did the new girls and the chapter dirty. So unfortunate. But they looked like they had fun and that’s what matters!

TBH DZ had the best execution of their theme. The bouncy house was so cute that I’m jelly. Haven’t seen that theme before so I really love it.

By: Bid day Baby
#2  by: bid day   

yeah i’m just not understanding the bears for phi mu??? like it’s a cute concept ig but there wasn’t a cute phrase and bears don’t have anything to do with phi mu???

surprised chi o looked so bad this year when last year they popped off. i feel bad for those nms!

By: bid day
by: slaySep 13, 2022 11:19:20 AM

tbh I cant believe the downgrade for chi omega. feel bad for them. whoever did last year slayed and then this year…..

phi mu was a cute theme idea but agree on the missing phrase

By: slay
by: purrSep 13, 2022 11:22:55 AM

yeah… chi o def looks like they’re falling down in the ranks…

By: purr
by: bigsisSep 13, 2022 1:17:39 PM

You must be new to Greek life if you think that only themes that relate to the sorority are justified, bb (see @/ugakappadelta 's ice cold theme and az state, etc). If you go look at any other uni's with larger Greek life, you'll see the cutest, original, and fun designs. A big will give you hella srat themed attire that have to do with your colors and etc.

By: bigsis
by: bigsisSep 13, 2022 1:18:59 PM

You must be new to Greek life if you think that only themes that relate to the sorority are justified, bb (see @/ugakappadelta 's ice cold theme and az state, etc). If you go look at any other uni's with larger Greek life, you'll see the cutest, original, and fun designs. A big will give you hella srat themed attire that have to do with your colors and etc.

By: bigsis
by: pnmSep 13, 2022 4:18:08 PM

and what exactly does electric/rave have to do with dz or what does cowboys have to do with dg? since when does your bid day theme have to be exactly what your sorority is. at least they didnt do something boring and bland like their own colors and they actually did something creative

By: pnm
#3  by: bid day   

What was xo’s theme even supposed to be? It looked so lame and like the active girls didn’t even try to dress up for the theme. They’ve gone downhill.

By: bid day
by: obviSep 14, 2022 9:47:51 AM

pretty sure it was rock band .. but i think thats more on whoever planned it because it was so confusing looking

By: obvi
#4  by: My opinion   

Loved Zta & phi mus were the best + cutest themes! Super adorable and aesthetic.

Dz idea could've been better w a cuter and more creative shirt design, kind of yawn that it was dark and only design on back.

Axo, Im kind of confused abt the Christmas theme, why red and green?? It's too hot n humid outside to get in the Xmas vibes plus i like Halloween better

Xo was alright, not my fave! DG was a lil bland, plus we have fiesta every year. \n\n\n\n\n

By: My opinion
by: SantaSep 26, 2022 9:36:32 AM

My guess on red & green cuz some of them are hohohos?? Merry Xmas!

By: Santa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.