facebook

Replies that were deleted

by: Teaaaa

Whoever keeps on deleting, we will make this very expensive for you.

Posted By: Teaaaa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Teaaaa   

Former member exposed how some srats deliberately cut women here based on appearance and zip code like sororities at a&m and UT

By: Teaaaa
#2  by: dg exposer   

I have one to add: Dg deletes everything calling them out for dirty rushing PNMS, not taking them, and then ignoring them on campus after. not to mention the excluding every other girl in greek life outside of their house. plus, everyone talks about them starting to act like zetas....only caring about money. joke is on them though because they're the walmart version of zeta. we all knew they only had 14 members 2 or 3 years ago after their entire chapter dropped.

By: dg exposer
by: dg exposerSep 5, 2022 11:43:19 PM

pt 2. They dirty rushed me directly through their recruitment chair when I rushed. I went to another house they claim to be better than and replace as a top house, and then every one of them has ignored me since. Way to be "my best friends" ladies. Every word they said to me during rush was complete bs. They only recruit for numbers, looks, and accolades. And now it is money too. So glad I didn't join because a year later they almost got disbanded.

By: dg exposer
#3  by: Tea tea tea   

Corrupt Panhel strikes again, here to remind that a heavily upvoted comment (+7 likes) referred to covfefe as someone who must have been upset by not receiving a top house

By: Tea tea tea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.