facebook

recruitment

by: PNM

What is the average size of a Uh sorority? Pledge class? All my friends going to Texas, TCU, Bama, Ole Miss, etc are already gathering recs and planning Rush clothes. I like fun clothes and looking nice...but I am hoping for a more chill, less superficial sisterhood. Is that a accurate picture of UH Greek life.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UHsorority   

The sororities here are a lot smaller than the big state schools, our pledge classes range between like 20-30, and the chapter sizes are around 60-70ish. I personally like it a lot better with it being small cause you get to know every single one of your sisters personally rather than at the other schools seeing someone wearing your letter and not recognizing them as your sisters. You do t really need rec letters unless you're going for a more specific sorority but you can easily get into a sorority here if you've got a good personality for it. It's wayyyy more laid back here and you get to know all the chapters much more easily than the other schools do

By: UHsorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.