facebook

best new sorority

by: KE

Not gonna lie, the best new sorority would be Phi Mu! They have a great pledge class who participates in everything not to mention they are gorgeous! Alpha Chi has mostly mean girls, Delta Gamma has mostly boring girls, Delta Zeta has mostly party girls, Zeta has mostly rude girls, and Chi O has mostly girls who dont participate much. Soooo proud of PHI MU this year we rootin for yall! Cheaaaa

Posted By: KE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat   

Number one personalities and the girls are getting more getting attractive too. Wouldn't be surprised if in top 3 in a couple years.

By: Frat
#2  by: Hahaha!   

I believe all of you are dudes. Really. Cause dudes go on Greek Rank and talk up sororities. Pathetic. Cute, but pathetic.

By: Hahaha!
#3  by: SigChi   

agreed. these ladies are extremely underrated.

By: SigChi
#4  by: fratstar101   

Alpha Chi has mostly mean girls, Delta Gamma has mostly boring girls, Delta Zeta has mostly party girls, Zeta has mostly rude girls, and Chi O has mostly girls who dont participate much.

Phi Mu is the best on campus and thats coming from a guy perspective!!!! Theyre so underated

By: fratstar101
#5  by: Lol   

Hey yeah bro let's go say anonymous nice things about the worst sorority on campus, TFM

By: Lol
#6  by: LOL   

Self rank much? Not really smart to come on here talk yourself up and make it obvious what sorority you're from, AND insult every sorority, it'll be funny to see when no other sorority wants to participate in your philanthropy events when you continuously create bad relations with everyone in greek park.

By: LOL
by: PM LadyDec 18, 2013 1:44:56 AM

Howdy, I just wanted to say as an active in Phi Mu I honestly don't believe that any of my sisters posted this thread. I've never heard any of my sisters insult another sorority so I'm unsure where you heard that we do and I'm sorry if someone was insulting your sorority because that's really not okay because each sorority is great and has a lot to offer Greek Life at UH.

By: PM Lady
#7  by: UHGREEK   

I don't necessarily agree with the bashing of other sororities, but I will say that Phi Mu has gotten a lot better.

By: UHGREEK
#8  by: PhiMu   

I am too an active in Phi Mu and I do not believe any of my sisters would post bashing about any other sorority on here. I agree this post does seem highly bias, but as a chapter we do not condone this type of talk about the other sororities. We believe every sorority has something special to offer and we could all work a lot better if we all joined together instead of constantly attacking each other on this stupid untrue website. :)

By: PhiMu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.