facebook

greek houses

by: GoCoogs!

Are there any future plans regarding new houses being built anytime soon? As far as I know Sigma Chi are the only ones that have their own house.

Posted By: GoCoogs!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by:    

DU owns the gravel parking lot right next to Bayou and I've heard they're planning on building a mansion there.

By: …
by: Hmmmm...Dec 10, 2013 4:08:04 PM

A mansion? Really?

By: Hmmmm...
by: GoCoogs!Dec 10, 2013 8:44:07 PM

Nice I could see UH making a HUGE change in greek life here in 10 years. With the new football stadium and the New UC as well as the improvement in academics, UH will be a good school.

By: GoCoogs!
by: be honestDec 13, 2013 12:28:47 PM

They have blueprints of the house finalized that they display at all their tablings. It's a mansion. Aside from what you may think of them, they're stepping up and making moves that others apparently can't afford to make. But it's only a matter of time before the bayou oaks era of a sub par Greek life at UH comes to an end as, I imagine, others will follow suit.

By: be honest
#2  by: Smart   

Sigma Chi is already ahead of the curve and will be on top for quite some time with that house. Whoever is second to be in a real house on campus will automatically become #2.

By: Smart

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.