facebook

greek life

by: 2014

I am attending UH next fall. My mom and dad were both Greeks at Texas schools with big Greek organizations. I have always wanted to be in a sorority even though I am not a legacy at a UH house. I have visited campus many times and every time people tell me Greek life is just not big at UH. Nothing negative about the organizations, just that it really isn't a big deal to be Greek. I know it is a fairly small percentage of the population compared to other similarly sized schools. I will be in the HRM program and many have told me that between their organizations and other campus groups there just isn't a need to pay the money to be Greek. How true is this, honestly? I want to be in a sorority and I don't need to have 300 sisters to feel like I am involved in something important. Small is fine. I just wonder from an honest insider opinion if it is worth it to be Greek at UH.

Posted By: 2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tedy Bruschi   

1.) AXO - Hot
2.) DG - Basic
3.) Zeta - Partiers
4.) DZ - Meh
5.) Chi-O - Weirdos
6.) Phi-Mu - Bulkers

By: Tedy Bruschi
by: SeriousNov 27, 2013 5:49:54 AM

To provide you with a more honest response. You will get out of your sorority what you put in. People tend to say that our greek life is small but honestly I would say that greek life at any school reflects its overall involvement in campus life. Meaning that if our greek life isn't big than nothing else really is. Although our greek life isn't huge it is still fun and rewarding so I would suggest you join!

By: Serious
#2  by: Yes    

To Hmm, that's the best response ever lol

By: Yes
#3  by: UHCOUGARGREEK   

2013 RANKING BELOW

Sororities: DZ AXO DG ZTA CHI O PM

By: UHCOUGARGREEK
#4  by: @uhcougargreek   

damn how many times are you going to post your false ranking lmao

By: @uhcougargreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.