facebook

how to spot red flags during rush??

by: ???

how do u tell during rush whether a house is being real with u or not? like can houses fake it to make u feel included? how do u spot red flags

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hiiiiii   

Hi!! So i think there are def some sororities that have members who will fake it, but a big sign is if a convo isn’t surface level and you actual can see the real and true person you’re talking to. Also- never wanting to leave that specific house because you were having the best time is a sign as well that you belong!! It’s a mutual situation for sure so they want to connect with you as well!! Hope this helped :)

By: Hiiiiii
#2  by: oops   

A red flag- the chapter that went on IG today basically saying that the only thing inclusive about them was dues.

By: oops
by: teaSep 11, 2020 9:07:12 AM

They literally only re-answered that question because they probably saw these comments lmao

By: tea
by: A.WSep 12, 2020 1:40:58 PM

Wait, what chapter? because I'm thinking on joining a sorority but I'm not sure.

By: A.W
by: yeahSep 12, 2020 4:07:10 PM

it was zta

By: yeah
by: uhSep 16, 2020 8:36:52 PM

can they also try to sound like they aren’t just reading off their answers from a script lol like where’s the genuineness

By: uh
by: PleaseSep 22, 2020 3:24:06 PM

I think it's pretty clear they misunderstood what the person was asking. The "literally only re-answered the question" because they wanted to clarify. Im not even in ZTA, but I can tell that from reading these comments.

By: Please
#3  by: lol   

When they try to dirty rush you (a good chapter doesn’t need to bribe people into joining their chapter)

By: lol
by: ??Sep 13, 2020 7:09:00 PM

q - what would be a good ex of dirty rushing?

By: ??
#4  by: hi   

Examples of dirty rushing- bid promising (you’re totally gonna be a sister!!), saying things such as “see you tomorrow!”, having multiple girls of the same chapter hanging out with you and talking about recruitment (bc they shouldn’t be talking to you about it <3), using words like when/once (once/when you’re finally in this chapter, etc.). Be aware of the chapters who make you feel like you’re gonna get a bid bc they’re not supposed to do that.

By: hi
#5  by: !!!   

The biggest red flag is if they're either agreeing with everything you say or look like they couldn't be bothered.

By: !!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.