facebook

sorority bid day: general comments+ ranking

by: biddayobserver

Some thoughts/opinions from today (from an unbiased fraternity observer)
-DG killed it. Huge class, good looking girls
-AXO's was relatively small, but they retained their "pretty girl quota"
-ZTA did not clean up like DG, but stayed on par with AXO, and didnt lose much in terms of future social standing
-XO was the biggest surprise of bid day. They got a huge class, and the quality of the girls was second to that of DG
-DZ was pretty meh
-Phi Mu destroyed what progress they had made last year. Their new members did nothing to refute the "Phi Mooo" stereotype

If I had to rank appeal to fraternity guys after today, it would be
1. DG (passed up AXO)
2. AXO (dropped a spot to DG)
3. ZTA (Stayed pretty much where they were)
4. XO (far and away passed up DZ)
5. DZ (better luck next year)
6. Phi Mu (keep up the work ladies)

Before you all get butthurt, this is just the opinion of one guy....However accurate it may be lol

Posted By: biddayobserver
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pledge   

I think you hit the nail pretty much on the head, except XO had a big class but a lot of their girls were pretty bland when it comes to looks... they had some pretty big girls in that crowd too. And Phi Mu just need to stop giving bids to buffaloes.

By: Pledge
#2  by: opinion   

i think ZTA class was a bit better than AXO but still DG killed it & Phi Moooooo ha

By: opinion
#3  by: easy   

I don't think DG passed up AXO. A couple of really hot ones but as a whole.... meh.

By: easy
#4  by: Truth   

Not sure why you keep hating on Phi Mu.. Probably a Sig Ep. Phi mu's pledge class is hot.

By: Truth
#5  by: no.   

All the Phi Mu pledges I've seen at frat parties are pretty hot. Chi O's pledge class is a joke.

By: no.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.