What do yall think

Posted By: Ooo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: me   

agree... it’s crazy how much things have changed

By: me
#2  by: ...   

I think there are 2 houses you’re missing.

By: ...
#3  by: :)    

i think this was posted by a typical air-headed zeta mean girl who thinks she’s better than everyone and doesn’t even bother to include all the houses in her self ranking

By: :)
by: OkNov 11, 2019 3:25:44 PM

So interesting that you don't see the irony in your mean-spirited post about "mean girls".

By: Ok
by: no remorse Nov 12, 2019 12:23:06 AM

being mean to zta doesn’t count since their girls are literally known for being bullies to everyone, including girls in their own chapter. :)

By: no remorse
#4  by: Lol   

ZTA and axo are basically on the same level & dz and dg too and chi o is not that high i think they’re on the same level as phi mu right below dz/dg and sk is still bottom but they’ve been improving a lot

By: Lol
#5  by: Yes   

AXO and ZTA are the only chapters that have attractive girls for the most part. For the rest, it all depends on sisterhood, how social they are, etc. Id say DZ is good social wise, Chi o is good sisterhood wise so DG is def the lowest in the ones listed

By: Yes
#6  by: W   

First of all: This is not me succumbing to a shallow website in search of validation. I would personally just like to say that this website is a bunch of bologna and seeing that so many young ADULTS are still referencing something as illegitimate as an anonymous forum for an ego boost is really concerning. Get a job to pay for the dues that you’re making your parents pay for please. Read a book. For god’s sake STUDY FOR FINALS. This is one of the many reasons that Greek like is frowned upon by so many people outside of the Greek community. Please stop teaching our pledges that this is a point of reference bc it is most definitely not. Especially seeing that so many of you all a. Talk down to other houses b. Self rank yourselves and c. Provide inaccurate information 99.9% of the time.

By: W
by: Yes Nov 23, 2019 10:48:58 AM

A true ghandi

By: Yes
by: JkNov 23, 2019 1:28:08 PM

No, a true Abe Lincoln

By: Jk
by: hahahahahaDec 10, 2019 10:35:44 PM

Sounds like that big nosed bird from a chi hooooe

By: hahahahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.