facebook

nphc "black greeks"

by: NUPE

Im seeing a lot of NPHC slander here and it's pretty disappointing. You don't know us because you chose to stay away from "Black Greek Life".

We do a lot of service in the community, as individual organizations as well as as a council. We throw plenty of events on campus that are open to all as well as parties that are also open for anyone to attend which I can't say for the rest of you.

However our selection and pledge processes are more discrete and way more intensive. I know for a fact.

Anyways, you can get to know us if you wanted to. Don't be ignorant and speak ill of our council/organization just because you don't know us.

Side note: I welcome any and everyone who see's this to any of Kappa Alpha Psi's events. You can follow us on twitter @Spacecity_Nupes.

Posted By: NUPE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hey   

I'm white, can I pledge?

By: hey
by: NUPEJul 22, 2013 4:54:31 PM

Discretely approach a member of whatever Fraternity you are interested in and let them know. There is a Mexican Alpha, none of or organizations discriminate against race.

By: NUPE
by: lolNov 24, 2013 1:39:59 PM

also, historically black "universities" are useless. they offer sub-par educations, are blatantly self-segregating, and are not conducive to the advancement of "black communities." If y'all would like for everyone to move past any racial or cultural barriers, you should do so your selves first. Otherwise, don't ever use race as a basis for argument. not really relevant to this thread but I've always wanted to say that.

By: lol
#2  by: lmao   

no fraternities besides the black ones want to hang out with black sororities and they are inactive on campus. gtfo. stfu.

By: lmao
by: NUPEJul 22, 2013 4:55:43 PM

there are 5 active chapters at UH, your point is invalid thank you.

#3  by: Delta ZETA   

any white guy that touches one of you better not come near me

By: Delta ZETA
#4  by: Bahaha1   

It just "historically" black meaning that when times were still rough during segregation the black students had to start their own organizations as a way to take part in their schools. Look at the years most of these orgs were started and you tell me if they would've been able to join the npc organizations. It's not segregating themselves some of them just really like the history of the organizations. I know a few white people at other schools who joined these orgs and love it.

By: Bahaha1
#5  by: Bahaha1   

It just "historically" black meaning that when times were still rough during segregation the black students had to start their own organizations as a way to take part in their schools. Look at the years most of these orgs were started and you tell me if they would've been able to join the npc organizations. It's not segregating themselves some of them just really like the history of the organizations. I know a few white people at other schools who joined these orgs and love it.

By: Bahaha1
by: NUPENov 23, 2013 1:12:54 PM

Probably the best comment on this thread, thank you

#6  by: The Truth   

^DOOOONNNNN'T CAAARRRRRRREEEEEEEE. And nobody does for that matter.

By: The Truth
#7  by: MAGIC MUSHROOMS   

Charles manson warned us of this he called it "helter skelter"
a race war.

By: MAGIC MUSHROOMS
#8  by: 0311   

grow up

By: 0311
#9  by: 0311   

you're not worth the cost of the BRASS

By: 0311

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.