facebook

pros and cons

by: Rushee

Hey everyone, I'm a rushee about to be a freshman (Fall 2013) at UH. i have been going out to rush events with 3 or 4 fraternities, and i'd like to know everyone's personal opinion on the pros and cons of each fraternity with a focus on Sigma Chi, Kappa Sig, KA, and Sig Ep. I understand that every answer will be biased in some way, but please keep your answers as professional as possible. Thanks!

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oh yeah   

meet me outside Mcelhinney

By: oh yeah
#2  by: oh yeah   

for your reeducation

#3  by: Coogs   

Sigma Chi or Kappa Sig are your best bet. Sigma Chi will have the nicest house this Fall. It will be completed and will hold 15ppl. They also have the best philanthropies with Derby Days and Fight Night, my sisters and I look forward to these the most. Kappa Sig is more a party fraternity with some guys that can be douchey but some are cool. Not much philanthropy wise.

By: Coogs
#4  by: Rushee   

Yeah, Sigma Chi is pretty much my top choice, and they seem to like me too. I've met a bunch of alumni and they all seem to still love sigma chi 5 or 10 or 15 years later.

By: Rushee
#5  by: oh yeah   

dude youre a punk for real and a little kid at that 18 or 19 come on kid you don't stand a chance kid show up kid bring your friends kid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.