facebook

multicultural sororities!

by: Alison

Which is considered the best multicultural Sorority on campus? Kappa Phi Gamma, Sigma Sigma Rho or Delta Phi Omega?

Posted By: Alison
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Coogsbro   

Kappa Phi Gamma

Great group of girls

By: Coogsbro
#2  by: Thatdesiguy   

KPhiG probably has the best reputation on campus of those orgs. They're active on campus and are some down to earth girls there!

By: Thatdesiguy
#3  by: PayalK   

I don't know about sig sig Rho they must be new to campus or something. Dpos got that bad rep attached (dphoes) that's why my cousin didn't do it when they talked to her, heard they've got that drama too so not worth it.

By: PayalK
#4  by: DesiBoy4Eva   

My gf is a Kphig and I love my Kphig girl!!!! All the girls are so welcoming even to guys. I'm glad my gf picked them. Best multicultural out there

By: DesiBoy4Eva
#5  by: 2   

KAPPA PHI GAMMA for sure!!

By: 2
#6  by: 176   

Kappa Phi Gamma has the most real and genuine girls out of DPO and Sig Sig Rho. They also do the most community work and are the most involved around campus. Their gpa are one of the highest on campus. They are a great group of girls and super worth it!!

By: 176
#7  by: greek2013   

I think I saw on facebook kphig dpo are having their rush this week..so you might want to find out soon if you want to do it and contact them.

By: greek2013
#8  by: 1994   

Sig sig rho and dpo are wack. KphiG is more traditional when it comes to presenting themselves. DPO has awkward strolls and have a bad rep on campus.

By: 1994
#9  by: truth   

Multiculturals are irrelevant.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.