facebook

prettiest girls!

by: potentialgreekfreak

Which sorority has the most nicest, sweetest, prettiest girls on campus? I want everyone's general opinion!

Posted By: potentialgreekfreak
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey Jack   

Top:
AXO
Middle:
XO, DG, DZ, ZETA
Bottom:
PhiMu

By: Hey Jack
#2  by: coogs   

to comment above.... you are OBVIOUSLY an achihoe who hates phi mus...
The nicest goes to CHIO.
The prettiest goes to AXO or DG.
The sweetest goes to Phi Mu.

By: coogs
by: CougGirlMar 27, 2013 9:30:17 PM

If you're looking for all three characteristics, then it's definitely ZTA or DG.

Prettiest is AXO
Nicest & Sweetest are essentially the same thing but that would be Phi Mu.

But if you're a potential rushee, keep an open mind going through recruitment. Each and every sorority has something different to offer. You also have to keep in mind what you're looking for in a house. Do you want to be a part of the best looking and/or most popular house? Or one who has a really good philanthropy? Or one who has a strong NATIONAL reputation? Don't base your preferences off of this site because it's very biased. All the houses are good chapters overall, and there are no rivalries.
Look on this site as a GUIDE, or to get a very very diluted general feel for each sorority, but take everything written on here with a grain of salt. And just go into recruitment with an open MIND and open HEART.
Good luck to you if you do decide to go through recruitment <3

By: CougGirl
#3  by: FrattyCoug   

From a UH fraternity guy's perspective:

Top:
AXO & DG

Upper:
Zeta

Mid:
DZ

Lower
Chi O
Phi Mu

By: FrattyCoug
#4  by: PNM   

I will be attending UH in the fall and can't wait to rush. I was visiting this past Friday and met some really sweet and cute girls from Phi Mu and ZTA at a SIgma Chi function on campus. They approached me and were so friendly. I am completely open to any sorority and plan on just going through recruitment and keeping a very open mind. I am a legacy to two sororities not on this campus so I am just excited to see it all. But I wanted to send a big thanks to those sweet girls I met because they really contributed to my overall great impression of the campus. Good luck to all the chapters in Rush!

By: PNM
#5  by: Coog   

The prettiest girls are definitely Zetas and Alpha Chis, which is also why they are at the top. Both are pretty active and well rounded chapters.

Sweet and nice are basically the same thing, and honestly the nicest girls are chi-os, and even though they are very active they are not the prettiest on campus.

I don't know where DG is coming from in the top category? They can be sweet, but some are stuck up or weird and they don't participate in greek activities or philanthropies and never win.

And DZ is probably the most active out of all of the sororities. They win everything and have a very large chapter, but they aren't known for their looks either.

By: Coog
#6  by: ??   

Nicest/Sweetest Ranking:
Chi O
Phi Mu
DZ
DG
ZTA
AXO

Prettiest Ranking:
AXO
DG
Phi Mu
ZTA
DZ
XO

By: ??
#7  by: an ass hole   

who gives the best head?

By: an ass hole
#8  by: Truth   

Prettiest- A Chi Hoe but they really have nothing else to offer. Nicest- Phi Mu and Chi O but chi o has a lot of biggins

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.