facebook

new

by: transfer

When is UH going to get a new sorority? None of these are top nationally except maybe DG

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Hate to burst your bubble, but XO, Zeta and DG are all top national sororities, and most of the others are strong nationally too.

By: Greek
#2  by: UHgal   

I agree with the post above. The top national sororities on campus are ZETA, Phi Mu, and XO.
Plus, I don't think anyone wants a new sorority.

By: UHgal
by: DG Mar 24, 2013 7:04:47 PM

Is the biggest sorority here nationally speaking, followed by XO then Zeta and then AXO followed by Phi Mu. All these are pretty prominent nationally (Phi Mu is pretty regional to the South, but being one of the top sororities in the best region for Greek life is still a big deal). Really one of the big things U of H is lacking is Pi Phi, Kappa, Theta and Tri Delt who mostly just differ from XO and DG in that they're a little more selective about where they put chapters.

By: DG
#3  by: agree   

Phi Mu is only strong in the South and I don't think DZ is good at any big Greek schools

By: agree
#4  by: Fratimusprime.   

I rebuttle that last statement and say we could use more sororities. There's 13 fraternitites... We could use more female company to ease the testosterone levels.

By: Fratimusprime.
#5  by: we   

really need more sororities

By: we
#6  by: Pearly Whites   

National rankings really don't have anything to do with school rankings. I don't think getting a bad sorority would be a bad thing, but thinking getting "pi phi, theta, or tri delt" would mean getting a more selective chapter, youre an idiot. Any new sorority on campus would take anybody they could get for at least a decade until they get established.

By: Pearly Whites
by: @pearly whitesAug 12, 2013 11:54:29 PM

I am pretty sure she meant that those sororities are more selective at which universities they place chapters. Not really tri delt as much, but the other three she mentioned...at least in TX...only have chapters are more Greek-oriented schools. THey aren't better than the ones we have, just different.

By: @pearly whites
by: @pearly whitesAug 12, 2013 11:54:31 PM

I am pretty sure she meant that those sororities are more selective at which universities they place chapters. Not really tri delt as much, but the other three she mentioned...at least in TX...only have chapters are more Greek-oriented schools. THey aren't better than the ones we have, just different.

By: @pearly whites
#7  by: badonk   

Hey Girls, we really need Kappa Kappa Gamma! Its so fun to say!

By: badonk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.