facebook

alpha sigma alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Sigma Alpha sorority chapter comments at Loyola University, Chicago - LUC

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lucsophomore   

Most of my friends are members of ASA. They are extremely sweet and caring. A group of beautiful and smart ladies considering they have the highest overall greek gpa for sororities.

By: lucsophomore
#2  by: Greekgirl   

I'm in ASA and I'm just confused as to why people on this site seem to hate us so much. Yes, we are competitive but we do not haze. Yes, we like to have fun but how is that different from any other Greek organization on our campus. Yes, people may think we are catty but let's be honest we are a group of 100+ women, there is going to be some level of personal issues in a group this large but it does not reflect the chapter as a whole. I am proud to be in ASA and it's awful to read that we seem to have given our fellow classmates such a negative opinion.

By: Greekgirl
#3  by: average   

they're average. below PSS and KKG.

By: average
#4  by: sororostar   

they don't haze. and they're not catty. I would have never joined a sorority EVER, because I thought they were for people who didn't take their academics seriously/ were too mainstream. Then I came across ASA and met the smartest, well rounded, and totally chill girls on campus. So yehhh bow down to the crown baby

By: sororostar
#5  by: s   

you're really immature. prove that they haze and i will literally give you my bank account number considering i just rushed this sorority lol. goofy hater

By: s
#6  by: yup   

hello high school, the whole mean girls cast is in this chapter

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.