facebook

sorority expansion?

by: curious

If we opened for sorority expansion, what chapters would you like to see on our campus?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: sorority   

Alpha Phi! It's nationally known and there's so many other chapters in Chicago here!

By: sorority
by: overdoneMay 17, 2017 7:41:06 PM

Why have a group that's around every corner? Don't people value variety?

By: overdone
#12  by: sdkah   

Would be cool to have a chapter that is at both NU and Depaul. Which I believe would be APhi and DZ. Or getting a sorority where we have a lot of legacies and alumnae here in the city, so maybe a sorority that used to be on our campus?

By: sdkah
by: betterApr 30, 2017 7:04:49 PM

Theta Phi Alpha was the first NPC group at Loyola from 1943-1990. They used to be traditionally Catholic in their membership, but of course have expanded to include all faiths and colors of students. It would be nice to re-install their Alpha Gamma chapter here.

By: better
#13  by: theta   

please kappa alpha thetas

By: theta
#14  by: sorority girl   

I'd like to see a smaller sorority (nationally)!

By: sorority girl
#15  by: Benjamin Piatt Runkle   

Definitely need some Delta Zeta's and Kappa Delta's on this campus.

By: Benjamin Piatt Runkle
#16  by: my vote   

is Alpha Phi!
Initiator of Panhellenic Council, creator of the current bid matching process used by most sororities, usually top or mid tier just about everywhere....strong group I want to see here.

By: my vote
by: overdoneMay 17, 2017 7:45:21 PM

again, too many aphi chapters in town need a different group

By: overdone
by: nationally recognized Jan 4, 2020 3:23:26 PM

having a sorority with a huge alumni network is a good thing... this other response is just intimidated by good nationally recognized sororities like pi phi dg tri delt aphi... kappa and chio cant compete?? and who would wanna join axo and phi sig when better sororities join

By: nationally recognized
#17  by: Blers   

I think we should get a chapter that has an association with another chapter already on campus!
Maybe Pi Beta Phi because they are part of the Monmouth Duo with Kappa Kappa Gamma.
Or another one of the "Farmville Four" would be cool since Alpha Sigma Alpha is one of them. So Kappa Delta, Sigma Sigma Sigma, or Zeta Tau Alpha.
Also this is kind of a superficial suggestion and doesn't matter that much, but can we not get a sorority who's color is blue? Half of our chapters on campus have blue as a color..

By: Blers
#18  by: Sarah   

AOII! #alphao #ggao #aopi #aoii #inspireambition #homicron

By: Sarah
#19  by: delta   

Definitely Tri Delta. They work with St. Jude and have always had a really strong national presence

By: delta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.