facebook

Ranking from outsider perspective

by: Ranking sororities

1. Chi Omega - most popular sorority. A lot of people typically get dropped from this one because you have to basically fit a certain vibe or have a connection. Where all of the “cool” people get bids from.
2. KKG - literally nothing bad to say about them. They are the biggest sorority I think so not as selective as Chi Omega but definitely still have some pull around on campus. Girls in this one are pretty sweet for the most part
3. Alpha Chi Omega - maybe not the most popular but still have fun people, girls still go out and are fun in this one. Lowkey underrated.
4. Kappa Delta - sweet girls but don’t really seem to do much on campus/go out. Everyone in this one is normal and they seem to get along though so it’s a solid choice
5. AdPi - girls in this one seem pretty academic for some reason, not really sure what that’s about. I guess a good choice for someone who is not interested in a typical Greek life experience
6. Alpha Sigma Alpha - i am not going to lie I didn’t even know what this one was because I never see them do any events on campus. super super small
7. Phi Sig - i know a lot of people who have had terrible experiences with this sorority. Apparently very very cliquey and focuses a lot more on image.

Posted By: Ranking sororities
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.