facebook

what's kappa delta like? they aren't listed.

by: french fry

i know kappa delta is super new so they aren't on the list of sororities. what is their rank/reputation?

Posted By: french fry
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ‘22   

Honestly at this point they seem pretty established. I think they are even the biggest chapter on campus? Don’t quote me though. They are kind of a hot topic, people always seem to be talking about them, take that as you will, could be good or bad. They had a lot of interest over the last year and seems like their pc was pretty strong. I think their older classes were kind of a mixed bag but at this point they’re getting more traditional sorority girls, again take that as you will

By: ‘22
#2  by: Lol   

A lot of the girls are cool and sweet but there are a handful of weirdos. You will get that in any chapter though. Definitely middle tier but if they get good PCs the next few years they’ll be more towards the top.

By: Lol
#3  by: gal   

coming from someone in a dif sorority, we really love KD's. they are so sweet and have never have any drama really. A bit on the quieter side with their social lives. But definitely a great group of gals

By: gal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.