facebook

srat future outlooks

by: luc

i’m curious how y’all think luc’s different srats will do going forward

Posted By: luc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: junior    

keep in mind that i’m in a sorority at loyola, so i’m sure i’m a little biased… with that being said here’s my impression of future outlooks:

-kkg: holding pretty steady, did cob this year for the first time in a while but many chapters did as well, good pc and good amount of interest
-adpi: struggling a little, still haven’t recovered from a racism scandal, not the best future outlook
-phi sig: maybe down a little? still a great group of women but it seems like they haven’t received quite as much interest as previous years
-kd: on the rise, they’re still newer but they had a lot of interest this year, i assume they will have more of an identity going forward and probably reach some of the “top” sororities (not that rankings should shape your decision at all)
-chi o: holding strong, maybe even rising, the only sorority that didn’t do cob this year, smaller pc but great nm’s
-asa: have been struggling to receive bids, able to attract some pnm’s who otherwise might not rush though which is great
-axo: probably where they want to be, good pc with nm’s who care about philanthropy

By: junior
#2  by: Dying    

I think that Greek life at luc is slowly dying unfortunately:( it’s not really a school with a student body interested in Greek life! Try joining clubs focused on your major

By: Dying

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.