facebook

different frats

by: Junior

I’m in a sorority here and have had great interactions with every frat here. I truly believe that there is no “best” or “worst” frat here, they all have different cultures that fits each person the best with great people in each.
Sigma Chi: State school type frat, more of a jock stereotype, really strong brotherhood
TKE: Honestly seems like what the stereotypical Loyola frat would be, hipster vibe, skateboards, vans, and chill guys.
Delta Sig: Really great guys, I was a sweetheart previously for them. Not really a general stereotype for them but they get involved a lot and have a good social scene.
Pi Kapp: Newer frat, don’t know too many of these guys very well but it does seem like they care a lot about service.
Beta: Also newer, great guys and involvement on campus but not really a big social scene frat. My friends in here are chill and low key.
I will say the top three are definitely the more popular frats to rush on campus.

Posted By: Junior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ‘21   

This is...maybe the most unbiased and fair analysis I’ve ever seen lol

By: ‘21

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.