facebook

sororitys

by: This year so far

ΣΣΣ ΣΚ ΖΤΑ
ΑΣΑ ΔΔΔ (falling)
ΚΑΘ ΑΦ ΦΜ (on the rise)
ΓΦΒ (my guess is they'll be a solid middle tier)
ΑΔΠ ΔΓ ΑΣΤ

Posted By: This year so far
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Thank you    

Too on point

By: Thank you
#2  by: Almost...   

Its more like this:

SK, ASA, Tri Delta (rising this year)
Tri Sig, Zeta (both falling)
Theta, Aphi
AST, GPB (will rise), Phi Mu
ADPi DG

By: Almost...
by: WHATDec 10, 2014 4:42:58 PM

you LITERALLY do not go here...ASA and tridelta and the two sororities dropping the most. there is a unanimous consensus on that. there is NO way that either of them are above tri sig and zeta. and phi mu is NOT on par with AST, they belong with theta and aphi. the original is ok. yours is the most whack ranking i have ever seen.

By: WHAT
#3  by: hellooooo   

AST and Phi Mu really are pretty similar looks wise (I might even give that one to AST). AST just doesn't care as much to self rank themselves as much as Phi Mu/Theta. Tri Delta is also FALLING even if you are too blind to see it. They lost a pretty decent amount of good girls this year to other sororities, even the ones considered "lower" because of the problems they had.

By: hellooooo
by: come backDec 10, 2014 5:52:22 PM

Tri Delta still got a great pledge class this year and all they need is another good pledge class next year. They're not falling, if anything they're staying where they are, but they'll be back towards the top soon.

By: come back
by: wowDec 10, 2014 7:09:45 PM

ok there is a bitter tridelta going ham on this post right now. this years pledge class was so so rough. they had the chance to pull themselves back up, but chose instead to bail on mixers and make themselves invisible. they are dowwwn the drain and everybody knows it.

By: wow
by: lolDec 10, 2014 10:03:59 PM

not a tri delta lol just saying my opinion

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.