facebook

okay

by: Seriously

There is an obvious amount of self-ranking going on both within sororities and frats. The "tiers" are tentative and anyone can be moved to any adjacent tiers based on your own personal preference. For example someone could see SX as up one and SN as down one but for the most part the groups are in the general ballpark.

Here's generally how it goes:
Sororities:
1) SSS, SK, ZTA
2) ASA, DDD
3) Aphi, Theta, Phi Mu
4) ADPi, GPB, AST
5) DG

Frats:
1) KA, ATO, Pike
2) DX, SX, SN
3) Pi Kap, LXA, Sig Ep
4) KS, Fiji, Delta Sig
5) TKE, DU, Theta Chi
6) AEPi, DTD, KDR

Posted By: Seriously
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Fratsby    

Whoa there Sig Chi, you aren't fooling anyone up there

By: Fratsby
#2  by: MP   

To be objective...this looks accurate especially with the given room for some opinionated differences.

By: MP
#3  by: well   

even with the objective-opinionated differences, KS should 100% be in SigEp's spot and vice-versa.

By: well
by: YupNov 28, 2014 10:42:11 PM

Agreed, Sigep needs to stop thinking they are on the 3rd tiers par. They are far from it.

By: Yup
#4  by: truuu   

This pretty much 100% spot on

By: truuu
#5  by: Perfect   

Perfect

By: Perfect
#6  by: Jordan   

I agree with KS and Sig Ep being switched and possibly even moving Theta up one? But overall this is the most accurate ranking I've seen so far.

By: Jordan
#7  by: dukesss   

You got it except maybe put DX at the tail end of Pikap, Lxa, etc? DX doesn't have a charter anymore, they are losing their house (which was their only claim to fame to begin with since they guys are kind of weird and not attractive at all), and were kind of already on their way out overall even despite all of that.

By: dukesss
by: trueNov 30, 2014 9:56:21 PM

While you are correct on most of that, DX isn't that low just yet. They are still very popular among the Richmond girls (especially in Theta, Asa and Zeta) and work well with Kappa Sig, which is not saying much except the can pool their money and have big basement parties/day drinks with kegs, handles and a great band. I predict by the end of the year DX will be behind LX and Pikapp but they belong alongside SX and SN for now.

By: true
by: LDec 1, 2014 12:44:34 AM

Definitely agree especially after the last few mixers. DX used to be my favorite frat but they've just kind of shut down the last year in terms of parties even with their point to go against JMU.

By: L
#8  by: Yep   

Best one I've seen in a long time

By: Yep
#9  by: Objectivity   

Going to add to this

SORORITIES
Rising: ZTA, APhi, Theta, Phi Mu
Staying the same: SK, ADPi, DG
Falling: SSS, ASA, DDD
Too new: GPB

FRATERNITIES
Rising: Pike, SN, LXA, Pikapp, Sig Ep, DTD, Theta Chi, TKE
Staying the same: KA, ATO, Fiji, DX, AEPi
Falling: KS, SX, Delta Sig, DU
Too new: KDR

By: Objectivity
by: ObjectivityDec 2, 2014 12:16:40 AM

Oops DX should be under falling

By: Objectivity
by: YepDec 2, 2014 12:39:59 AM

Looks right to me

By: Yep
by: ehDec 2, 2014 10:28:27 PM

wouldn't say pike is rising and if you think Theta Chi or DTD are rising then FIJI and Sig Ep had better be because I see them both on their A-game currently right now.

By: eh
by: Post aboveDec 2, 2014 10:49:08 PM

Well Sig Ep is already labeled as rising...and as far as Fiji is concerned I agree with the original post. The Fiji parties I've been to in the past when compared to the few I've been to lately are almost exactly the same...a little weird and not that fun. I can't speak for DTD or Theta Chi but I will say that Sig Ep is rising from what I've seen and heard and Fiji is just kind of stuck in a rut.

By: Post above
by: DSSDec 4, 2014 3:03:43 PM

Agree with this completely

By: DSS
#10  by: Perfection   

This is 100% on point

By: Perfection

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.