facebook

as seen by a frat guy

by: JMU sororities

Tri Sigma, Sigma Kappa, Alpha Sigma Alpha are the 3 most talked about/popular sororities here, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are the overall best at JMU. SK's rep isn't a reputable one. ASA projects a bit of ego. Tri Sig is a sorta "wanna be hipster" sorority. Zeta also has a lot of ego, but their philanthropy is awesome. Tri Delt, Phi Mu, and Alpha Phi are definitely chill sororities- down to earth girls. Gamma Phi Beta is new this year and is honestly already ahead of the game in my opinion. They already top ADPi and DG, though that's not too hard of a feat. I definitely see them becoming a middle to top tier sorority here. It's hard being new, but mixing with them was awesome, I was surprised. Sweet and absolutely gorgeous girls. DG is definitely the sorority with the worst rep at JMU. ADPi is ok, kinda in a similar boat with DG. They are still new, like Gamma Phi Beta, but not nearly as put together, and the girls aren't as chill.

Posted By: JMU sororities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOLOL   

this was so obviously written by a gamma phi, it's not even funny. i

By: LOLOL
#2  by: Wut   

This was definitely written by a girl in GPB. My Fraternity mixed with them and they sucked

By: Wut
#3  by: the person who wrote this   

I'm not in GPB.. I just went to their formal last week. I met a lot of the girls and they were nice. Chill out people jesus h

By: the person who wrote this
#4  by: Haha   

You can tell its a newbie from gphi because no one calls them tri delt... It's tri delta

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.