facebook

here's the way it is

by: FSL

This subjective tier system really doesn't convey any sort of meaning especially since people will always have different opinions on who they think is best so here I go on a limb.

Frats:
Worth rushing: SX, KA, ATO, Pike, SN, LXA, Pikap, DX, KS, Fiji, Sig Ep
The rest: You decide based on the experiences you've had with them.

Sororities:
Worth rushing: All of them.

There.

Posted By: FSL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What....   

"The rest: You decide based on the experiences you've had with them."

You're a dumb idiot, you know that? I can rush ANY frat and decide whether to rush them based on my experiences with them. I know so many rushees who rushed more well known frats like KA, PIKE and Sig Chi but decided it wasn't their group of men to be with and decided instead to rush the other "not so relevant" frats like SigEp, Fiji, Delta Sig and hell, even DU.

Don't say "these frats are worth rushing" and "these frats aren't worth rushing". Everyone has their own opinion of each fraternity and its up to the rushee to decide which frat is the best fit for him.

By: What....
#2  by: addfaew   

if all of the sororities are worth rushing, what are the typical stereotypes of each?

By: addfaew
#3  by: IMO   

For the Fraternities

Big 6 (7 because I'm not counting DX):
KA
Pike
ATO
SigNu
Pikapp
LXA

Middle:
SX
SigEp
Fiji
DeltaSig

Bottom:
AEPi
TKE
DTD
DU
Theta Chi
KDR
Alpha Sig

Hear me out of the Big 6 with the exclusion of Sigma Chi. All big 6 fraternities really nailed rush, have great houses or getting great houses next year, and have great sorority relations. SX got hit hard with a dropped PC, and losing their house. I'm sure you can make the case and say SX can replace Pikapp or LXA, maybe even SN, but if this were to happen again to SX, this would kill their relevancy.

By: IMO
by: Personally...Oct 2, 2014 9:24:51 AM

- I would not put LXA and Pikapp on the "top". They are upper middle.
- I woud put DU in bottom mid. They have improved themselves these past years, and are definitely growing faster than the other, newer, frats.
- Yeah SX did take a hit but I would still put them in lower top. They still have relations with sororities and, as far as this year goes, they are still gonna bring a lot of attention due to their location

By: Personally...
#4  by: lol   

Whoever thinks there is some kind of "big 6" among frats is kidding themselves, there is no way in hell any rational person in greek life would put Sig Nu, Pikapp, and LXA on the same level as Pike, KA, and ATO (rip sig chi). They are lucky to get mixers with any of the good sororities each semester, and even when they have them all the girls leave after an hour. Sure Sig Nu and Pikapp might be "on the rise" but there is still a very big difference between those 6, at least socially. I agree you should rush all of the frats you can, and find your fit and what not, but lets please be realistic here.

By: lol
by: .Oct 2, 2014 12:10:35 AM

You're blind

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.