Rock bottom :
Aepi
Acacia
Du

Posted By: Frats
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: why   

as a girl, i want to know why guys keep ranking ka so high? i will tell you that my friends and i and most of our sorority do not like ka anymore. the freshmen brothers this past year were horrible, dishonest, cheating scrubs. we need to stop normalizing how they treat women.

By: why
by: JmuMay 20, 2024 1:11:23 AM

honestly they fell off so hard and so did pike. A sig and phi psi pledge classes especially this year beat out pikes and especially KA. Both of these frats sorority relations are top tier mixing with ASA,SK, Tri delt a phi or zeta every single weekend. This list is wrong and things are changing. Tough for guys in a frat like KA to accept that they aren’t nearly as good as the were when they joined it

By: Jmu
by: BsMay 20, 2024 3:50:36 PM

My friends and I, all in the sororities mentioned go to KA all the time. Our best guy friends are in KA. Everybody hates on KA because they are clear top and have the best housing. It’s really kind of pathetic.

By: Bs
by: replyMay 21, 2024 11:04:26 PM

because - I hear what you’re saying, but I just don’t think a bunch of jerks who treat women like absolute crap should be considered top because they have good housing. I think they should be considered bottom because of some of the horrible guys they took into their brotherhood this past year. and the horrible things these guys have done

By: reply
by: BsMay 22, 2024 5:07:34 PM

Reply- I’m not going to invalidate your experience, in case you actually are a girl (though I suspect you’re actually just a frat bro from another org, dragging) but this has not been the experience my friends and I have had at all. My friends in KA are really great guys. Sadly, every frat is gonna have some less than respectful guys, but there are several other orgs I’d be pointing at for creating that type of culture, way before KA.

by: BsMay 25, 2024 4:38:50 PM

Reply - wow, ok. I’d hoped you’d realize that many of the commenters on here are less than forthcoming about who they actually are, and will pretend to be girls to boost their reputation, so I’d say my skepticism as to who you were initially is pretty warranted, and my nickname reflected that skepticism too. I’m sure you’ve seen the other posts on here that are clearly dudes bs’ing or being disgusting.
Anywsy, for once in my life I wasn’t actually being sarcastic about not invalidating your experience or perspective (specifically in the event that you were actually a female who has had bad experiences with KA brothers.) I was simply saying that, from our experience, with our friends in particular, they are really good guys. Both things can be true.

#2  by: Wow   

KA brothers all over this one pretending to be a girl this is ridiculous

By: Wow
#3  by: This   

Pretty good

By: This
#4  by: the best    

honestly the best list I've seen for a while

By: the best
#5  by: .   

good list

By: .
#6  by: Solid    

Solid

By: Solid
#7  by: Solid    

Solid

#8  by: .   

good list

#9  by: Solid    

Solid

#10  by: .   

good list

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.