facebook

Frat ranks grouped (rush guide)

by: Truth

These are the top 3 frats for partying no dispute. Hottest chicks and most relevant.

SNU
DSIG
PIKE

Hard to rank these 2. Both throw good parties consistently. ATO housing isn’t great and KA has been falling off. Still pull more chicks than the frats below.

KA
ATO

The tiktok frats. Throw good parties but accept basically everyone. Most bids are accepted by guys who didn’t get any to the ones above. Should not be ranked as top.

ASIG
PHI PSI

Don’t know much about these guys but seem to have good housing and throw better parties than ones below

KAP SIG
SIG EP

These are some of the bigger brotherhoods here. Can have a great time rushing here but parties are really hit or miss.

THETA CHI
LAMBDA
PI KAPPS
DTD
KDR

The rest. These are NOT bad fraternities. Everyone finds a place somewhere and ranks are all opinion. This is simply a guide.

PBX
FIJI
AEPI
ACACIA
DU

Like I said this is simply a guide. I have friends in almost all these organizations and they all have a great time. Don’t rush based solely on a frat being ranked “top.” Just tired of seeing ASIG and PHI PSI spam this site to make themselves look better than they are. I expect a lot of dislikes since they clearly post here every day.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Forgot BETA and TKE. I would group both of these in the bottom rank. TKE just got on campus so they have a big opportunity to rise. BETA has been pretty stagnant.

By: Truth
#2  by: Funny guy   

Sig nu self rank not a single person would ever say sig nu is #1 besides somebody in sig nu 🤣🤣🤣

By: Funny guy
#3  by: Kap    

Kappa Sig should move down and Phi Psi sucks too

By: Kap
by: Hey May 13, 2024 10:14:11 AM

KSig parties are fun

By: Hey
#4  by: Bump    

This so pretty accurate

By: Bump
#5  by: .   

good list

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.