Tri Sig / Theta / Phi Mu
AST (for now)
ADPI / Phi Sig
GPHI

Posted By: RR
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: RR   

I know the Tri Sig / Theta / Phi Mu line of the only one with 3. From what I’ve seen those 3 are pretty much even/ Interchangable.

By: RR
#2  by: pretty good   

this list seems pretty accurate from what i've seen around campus and heard from the frats. i will say that i think sk will remain close to the top, i don't think their probation is really going to hurt them too much. asa went through something similar and was just fine. i would like to see zeta move up in the rankings by fall.

By: pretty good
by: SKMar 19, 2024 9:50:35 PM

You may be right about SK, but time will tell. Main difference is that ASA was only on probation for a few months, where SK is out for the entire year next year through fall 2025. When it happened to Tri Sig they were top of tops. It’ll be pretty impressive if they can maintain through that long a suspension.

By: SK
by: YeahMar 19, 2024 9:54:09 PM

I’d say Zta up, even with Aphi.

By: Yeah
#3  by: Beuh   

Zetas fall pledge class was not good

By: Beuh
by: WrongMar 20, 2024 2:21:10 PM

Tri Sig, that you? They started pushing that BS trying desperately to climb, but both the fall and spring PCs this year have been great.

By: Wrong
by: yoMar 20, 2024 2:49:12 PM

@wrong ma’am you’re on every thread going at any person that has something to say about zeta …

By: yo
by: Wrong Mar 20, 2024 3:20:01 PM

@yo not sure what other threads you’re talking about, but whatever. It’s really not that deep, I just disagree. If that makes you uncomfy, I’m not sure what to tell you.

By: Wrong
by: zetaMar 24, 2024 10:52:54 PM

facts!!! boring

By: zeta
by: FMar 24, 2024 11:26:05 PM

Try again

By: F
#4  by: Yes.   

The best!

By: Yes.
#5  by: Bal   

yeppp

By: Bal
#6  by: .   

pretty true

By: .
#7  by: .   

good list

#8  by: yep   

toppp

By: yep
#9  by: .    

about right

#10  by: lmao    

lmaoo

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.