facebook

honest opinion

by: Real

Honestly, the most attractive and best fraternities are KA and ATO.
Next up we have Sigma Chi tied with PIKE and Sig Nu, they all party but the looks are far from KA and ATO's, and unless they're belligerently drunk they are all socially awkward.

On the rise though we have Sig Ep, Delta Sig, Kappa Sig (who is off campus but are still making a name for themselves)

On the utter bottom, no matter what you've heard, is Lambda Chi, FIJI, PiKapp, DU, DX(who should even be honored to be called a "frat".

And the other ones that are hopelessly lost and confused are, whatever "Alpha Sig" is, (maybe Alpha Sigma Phi? Idk all pretty psycho), DTD, Theta Chi, and TKE.\n\n\n\n\nI am an independent or "GDI", but these are the rankings of most insane parties, best reps, most attractive people, best brotherhood, and most positive regards from out beautiful sorority ladies here at JMU

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ayy   

Couldn't agree with this more

By: Ayy
#2  by: J   

Your a retard. Go back to Jersey you queff

By: J
#3  by: Theta Life For Me   

Sorry no this is too wrong. Kappa Sig is doing horribly they barely have 30 people now. Sig Ep is NOT better than DX, Pi Kap, or LXA and is barely a step ahead of Fiji. Sig Ep is so weird, annoying, and really just come off as the losers of Greek Life. Delta Sig is upper bottom but making good progress. ATO has gotten really awkward the past few semesters and Pike has done really well actually. So there.

By: Theta Life For Me
by: YaMay 13, 2014 8:18:16 PM

Agree with you 100% I get the feeling the original poster is either in Sig Ep, ATO, or Kappa Sig.

By: Ya
#4  by: Lol   

ATO should NEVER be put in the same league as KA. EVER

By: Lol
#5  by: no way   

You are obviously some jersey native who loves the guidos in KA and ATO. No way they are the top 2. ATO should be behind Sigma chi and pike. KA and Sigma chi are top 2 in most peoples opinions

By: no way
#6  by: hahahaha   

ATO is in no way the top. it's obviously KA pike and maybe sigman chi. you're actually an idiot

By: hahahaha
#7  by: WTF?   

Obvious SigEp or SN self-post.

Try less guys.

By: WTF?
#8  by: k   

i honestly think that a chick did write this because any guy who is in a fraternity at JMU knows generally where they stand and where other fraternities stand. these rating are so jumbled and out of wack that only a freshmen chick could think something like this up.

By: k

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.