facebook

does it rly matter what frat/srat ur in

by: wondering

Does it rly matter what frat or sorority ur in? Ik everyone says top frats/srats go on vacation together, hang during the week together, go to date parties together but what abt mid/low orgs? Do they go on vacation w each other or have close relationships? Do all srats get invited to parties during the week?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fax   

it honestly doesn’t matter unless you actually care about going to specific date parties or getting mixers with certain orgs. if you’re meant to be at those events you’ll end up there regardless of what you’re in

By: fax
by: faxJan 9, 2022 6:47:21 PM

and all sororities get mixers. jmu has more frats than sororities so all of them end up doing something

By: fax
#2  by: yu   

i’m in a low tier sorority and ngl the social life realllly sucks. you hardly mix with frats so there’s not a ton of opportunity to meet guys and establish a friend group with them. ofc within the sorority girls have friend groups and bonds but unless u know someone i def wouldn’t bank on getting to know guys from mixers/philanthropic stuff because that just doesnt happen lol

By: yu
by: sweetJan 11, 2022 10:54:21 PM

also, frats have the upper hand even if they are low tier because they throw parties where u can find girls in any sorority “rank.” bottom frats don’t wanna mix w bottom sororities either

By: sweet
by: Frat KingJan 17, 2022 8:37:39 PM

What sorority

By: Frat King
#3  by:    

i find when it comes to date functions a lot of guys would rather take random girls in top sororities over their friends in mid/low but that’s mostly because they just want a hook up for the night

By: …
#4  by: Ya   

A lot of people rush Pike, ATO, DSig, KA and formally sig nu because they want to be able to party with every srat. There’s 3-4 srats that only party with those frats

By: Ya
by: umJan 15, 2022 5:04:44 PM

half the frats you mentioned only mix with the same 3-4 sororities too

By: um
#5  by: Yes   

Yes it does

By: Yes
#6  by: tbhhhh   

something that hasn’t been said is there are still a good amount people in the “top” that are not included in those main groups of friends that go on vacations/hang during the week together. You could easily fall through the cracks regardless of where you end up, it really comes down to who you are and who you know

By: tbhhhh
#7  by: Kinda    

For guys you’re not gonna have good mixers unless you’re at least Lamda level.

If you want to mix with mid-top sororities going bottom tier has no value

For girls they can go out wherever they want already. If I were a girl I’d be a geed Bc no one cares what sorority you’re in just if you’re hot.

By: Kinda
#8  by: I’d rather be a geed   

It only matters if you’re in asig nobody wants to be in asig

By: I’d rather be a geed
#9  by: Up   

SigEp is committed to being a different kind of fraternity – one that recognizes the importance of the out-of-classroom experience and is committed to making that experience the safest and most empowering part of a college male’s life. SigEp is unique in that our brotherhood and all fraternity events are alcohol and substance free by choice. The brothers feel that the brotherhood we are constantly striving to build does not require alcohol to exist. The chapter also works to encourage other fraternities toward eradicating dangerous and illegal alcohol consumption.

By: Up

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.