facebook

Will sigma nu be around for a while longer

by: damn

I want to rush sigma nu in the spring in hopes it’s back to in person, but since they’ve been in trouble last few years do y’all think they’ll be on campus for the next four years? Just lookin for input don’t roast my ass for wanting to rush and posting on Greek rank

Posted By: damn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Signu   

They’ve been on thin ice for the last few years with jmu so I recommend looking at other frats. Sig nu is not looking to hot right now

By: Signu
by: DamnNov 3, 2020 12:39:27 PM

They just got back not in good standing on the jmu fsl page . Damn

By: Damn
#2  by: Honestly    

Like honestly, yes everyone loves sig nu and they are always a good time. But will they last? Not sure... if you want that whole four year experience maybe look for a frat that’s more “solid” if that makes sense

By: Honestly
#3  by: Geeds    

Y’all aren’t really involved in Greek life if u think sig nu getting kicked off with effect them at all lmao. Nobody picks sig nu because they see them on the fsl website. And that goes for a lot of the top fraternities at jmu

By: Geeds
by: Ur a geedNov 5, 2020 3:44:28 PM

Everyone knows off campus eventually die out. They’ll have a couple solid years after their charter is gone but if your top tier you rush on campus, not geed clubs

By: Ur a geed
by: LolNov 5, 2020 4:27:23 PM

Ato has been off campus for like 6 years now and still relevant

By: Lol
by: ..uhNov 5, 2020 7:20:51 PM

No offense but ato kinda sucks, also being on campus makes it so your fraternity actually means something after college. Can’t put anything in the resume when your just in a glorified drinking club.

By: ..uh
by: Off campusNov 5, 2020 8:56:58 PM

Being in Ato the most pointless thing you could ever do. they’re not even recognized by their nationals so after college it will mean nothing

By: Off campus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.