facebook

Meanest girls at jmu?

by: Tea

Curious who Everyone thinks the mean girls are here hahaha

Posted By: Tea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Boys   

Usually people would say top tiers like ASA and SK, but tbh with you. The meanest girls are the overweight ones hiding behind screens putting everyone else down on this site because of their insecurities. Yes pretty girls can be mean, but these insecure ones on greek rank? They’re simply a different beast.

By: Boys
by: uhhOct 12, 2020 12:00:50 PM

“The overweight ones” hun you must be drawing on your own insecurities, it’s okay to take a break from greek rank

By: uhh
by: Ex.Oct 12, 2020 12:02:20 PM

Example 1: Seen above

By: Ex.
by: jeezOct 12, 2020 12:04:44 PM

Take a break from greek rank luv xx

By: jeez
#2  by: truth   

there are super mean and super nice girls in nearly every sorority, club, friend group, etc. can’t judge a whole entity just from a few bad eggs.

By: truth
#3  by: Fix yourselves   

ASA SK and Aphi

By: Fix yourselves
#4  by: Easy   

So many mean girls in asa and their attitude makes them even more unattractive than they physically already are

By: Easy
by: lolOct 12, 2020 4:21:41 PM

Okay sk... sad you didn’t get a bid??

By: lol
by: EasyOct 13, 2020 8:54:22 AM

No, I’m thrilled I was able to drop them so early

By: Easy
by: umOct 13, 2020 9:02:25 AM

sk has its issues too

By: um
#5  by: mmhmm   

AST, ASA, APHI those r the only sororities with a bad rep for having some mean and catty girls but not saying the whole chapter is like that

By: mmhmm
#6  by: well   

no one said tri delt?

By: well
by: FakeOct 13, 2020 8:57:50 AM

I’m lol at some of the girls in Tri delt’s pledge class, they took some girls that were disliked by the majority of people at their high school for being two faced and the drama in their PC has already started bc of these girls

By: Fake
#7  by: Tea   

Post about tri delt got deleted but can someone spill the tea on how they choose positions

By: Tea
#8  by: ...   

sk ast and phi sig had a lot of girls drop and I’m guessing it wasn’t because they were too nice

By: ...
by: NoOct 13, 2020 11:21:58 AM

Only 3 girls I know of in phi sigma dropped....2 juniors and 2 seniors....so stop spreading rumors

By: No
by: tbhOct 13, 2020 11:27:11 AM

sk seniors dropping is a pretty good indicator that it’s not about sisterhood to them, just their cliques... notice how other chapters didn’t have a lot of girls drop

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.