facebook

HELP COB idk what to do

by: lol

Hi uh so like I didn't rush fall cause like im stupid and I regret it but I wanna do cob for fall, some sororities have reached out to me but they aren't top, but I still really wanna b in one but I don't want to sell my self short... should I wait for more options or like hop on the best one that contacts me???

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

you’re not selling yourself short. There are smart, beautiful, amazing women in every chapter and by judging them for not being “top” you’re selling them short. Hop on wherever you see yourself best bc you can’t expect other options to come

By: Tbh
#2  by: eee   

Who has contacted you so far? What are you looking for in a chapter?

By: eee
#3  by: hi   

if you want to get a real experience and find a sorority that matches YOU then it’s smarter to wait till fall. All the sororities are amazing but each have a different personality so it might be smarter to wait

By: hi
#4  by: Well   

You don’t across as being very smart so I’d advise considering the houses that want you. Sorry but your post doesn’t make anyone think you’re top tier material.

By: Well
by: TbhOct 1, 2020 6:49:14 PM

I kinda gotta agree with this

By: Tbh
#5  by: hahaha   

You don’t have to be in a top sorority to be happy.

By: hahaha
by: YeahOct 7, 2020 8:16:58 AM

Hunny you don’t seem like top tier anyway, you should wait til next year

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.